Friday, September 16, 2011

Some Quick Boys Cards

My son, who is 5, has been invited to a Pirate-themed birthday party this weekend, so I thought I'd better quickly knock up a card for the Birthday boy.

Supplies Used:
My Favourite Things - Ahoy, Matey! clear stamp set
Hero Arts LP200 Pirate Ink 'n' Stamp set
TRIA markers
Art Stamps Australia Pirate Paper


These were pretty quick and easy to do, just inked and stamped MFT Ahoy, Matey! pirate with Memento Tuxedo Black, then coloured with TRIA alcohol markers. The background was created by randomly stamping images from Hero Arts Pirate Ink 'n' Stamp set, and the Pirate Paper from Art Stamps Australia adds the finishing touch.

Whilst I was at it, I thought I'd make a couple of quick Dinosaur cards too.

Supplies Used:
My Favourite Things - Little Loveosaurus clear stamp set
TRIA markers
EK Success dinosaurs border punch


The dinosaur (or little loveosaurus) was stamped with Memento Black and coloured with TRIA markers. A little bit of stickles was added to the spine. The side of the card was punched with EK Success dinosaur border punch to add some interest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...