Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Twin's First Birthday!

Have to admit, I was a bit busy over the weekend, as my best friend's twins were celebrating their first birthday, and I was tasked with the job of making the Birthday Cake! Although I love cooking & baking (and eating, LOL), cake decorating is not really my forte. I opted for the easy option - sprinkles and smarties! Check out the recipe here.

With the cake taking up most of my time and efforts over the weekend, I decided to make a pretty simple card for the boys. The stamp is Penny Black 2072J For You!! I've had it for so many years it's almost an antique (LOL), and it hasn't seen ink in ages, so I decided to get it out for the occasion. The image was stamped in Memento Black, and coloured with TRIA alcohol markers. I diecut the label using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two. I stamped the boys' names with a Mini-alphabet set from Studio G. All in all a pretty quick simple and straightforward card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...